Wed, 03 Nov|
Club Hub Poole
Aroma Touch Workshop
A relaxing workshop with Esther from Essential Energies taking a deeper look at DōTERRA essential oils and their uses. You’ll investigate which oils will help you and how to apply and use them effectively.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
Club Hub Poole, 133 Parkstone Rd, Poole BH15 2PB, UK
About the Event
A relaxing workshop with Esther from Essential Energies taking a deeper look at DōTERRA essential oils and their uses. You’ll investigate which oils will help you and how to apply and use them effectively. You’ll also learn to give (and receive) an AromaTouch Hand Massage using just the right oil for your needs.
Finally, you’ll use some of the knowledge you’ve gained and make a personalised product with DōTERRA oils to take away with you.
About doTERRA essential oil
When you use a bottle of doTERRA essential oil, you’re using an oil that is pure. There are no contaminants, fillers, or adulterations. Previously, the essential oil industry did not have standards to ensure purity, so doTERRA created one.
Discover the many physical and emotional benefits of combining touch with these amazing oils and how you can also benefit from their use at home. This event will follow with some amazing workshops running on 2nd and 3rd November so keep an eye out for this too.
Fun Facts about Aroma;
- Your body contains far more receptors associated with smell (over 1,000) than it does for any other sense.
- There is a direct connection between your nose and your brain’s emotional control center: the limbic system.
- The limbic system controls our emotions, mood, and memory. This is why the “aroma” of the AromaTouc
- Technique is so important.
- Hot food and cake will be served along with a hot drink of your choice.
Meet your teacher, Esther
To learn more about Esther at Essential Ennergies, click here
To follow her on Facebook, click here
LLLL Club Event - Aroma Oils