Sat, 26 Mar|
Silver Jewellery making workshop £70
In this fun informal workshop, you will learn how to make fine silver jewellery using metal (silver) clay and is suitable for beginners.
Time & Location
26 Mar, 12:45 – 16:00 GMT
Poole, 133 Parkstone Rd, Poole BH15 2PB, UK
About the Event
Nicole Gilmour from Be Creative Jewellery, is passionate about jewellery making and sharing the magic of silver clay with you; just wait to see what you can create. Only 6 places availabe on each workshop.
During the workshop she will guide you step by step through 6 stages of making your jewellery; design, create, dry, refine, fire and polish. You will learn fundamental techniques of how to roll out the clay to a consistent thickness add textures, how to cut, dry and smooth the clay, and once fired how to give it that beautiful shine.
What's Included for £70
- 5g of silver art clay, jump rings (ear wires are extra)
- Use of all equipment
- Access to different textures, mats, shapes to create unique pieces of jewellery
- Workshop handout
- Closed toe shoes are to be worn, and hair tied back during the firing process.
- Fluffy clothing is NOT advisable - clay loves fluff!
- An apron (although not essential) or wear casual clothes), glasses and a hair band (if required).
Cake and Drink will be provided.
Workshop will be upstairs with no lift or disabled access
**PLEASE NOTE A DEPOSIT IS MADE AT THIS POINT AND THE BALANCE NEEDS TO BE PAID DIRECTLT TO NICOLE AT THE EVENT
Silver Jewellery with clay £70
A deposit is only taken at this stage Silver Jewellery workshop with 5g of clay